SSC recruits the candidates on various post. Candidates can apply for SSC Recruitment 2013 here. The upcoming recruitment for multitasking post is updated below:-
Staff Selection commission Recruitment 2013:-
Staff Selection Commission which is known as SSC has published the notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Attached & Subordinate Offices. Eligible & interested applicants can apply online applications from 16th November 2013 to 13th December 2013. Further details regarding age limit, educational qualification, application form, fee criteria, selection procedure and pay scale are given below:
Staff Selection commission Recruitment 2013 Details:-
Name of the posts: Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical)
Staff Selection commission Recruitment 2013 Educational Qualification:-
Applicants should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from any recognized board.
Age of applicants should have between 18 years to 25 years as on 01st January 2014. Relaxation of age is applicable as per government rules and regulation
Opening Date for registration: 16th November 2013
Last date for registration: 13 December 2013
Date of Examination: 16th February 2014 & 23rd February 2014.
Staff Selection commission Recruitment 2013 Application Form:-
There are some steps are given to fill up the online application form:
- Log on to the official website which is www.ssconline.nic.in
- Click on Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) 2014 Form
- Applicants need to fill two registration which is part I and part II
- In part I fill all mandatory details such as Name, Father Name, Gender, Nationality, Mobile, Email
- After filling all details then fill part II registration for that given id and date of birth
- Now applicants can take print out of SSC MTS Application Form 2014
Staff Selection commission Recruitment 2013 Fee Criteria:-
Applicants should have to pay Rs 100/- as an application fee. Women & applicants who are belongs to SC/ST/PH are exempted to pay to fee.
Staff Selection commission Recruitment 2013 Selection Procedure:-
Applicants will be selected based on the written examination, In written examination 5 sections are contains:
1. General Intelligence & Reasoning: 25questions
2. Numerical Aptitude: 25 questions
3. General English: 50 questions
4. General Awareness: 50 questions
5. Short Essay/ Letter: 50 marks
Staff Selection commission Recruitment 2013 Result:-
SSC will declare the result of SSC MTS (Non Technical) Recruitment 2013 very soon after written examination. Result will be uploaded at the official website of SSC www.ssconline.nic.in. Applicants can view their result from official website.
Refine Your Search Term :-
SSC MTS Recruitment 2013:-
The staff selection commission upcoming recruitment is updated in this post. Those candidates want a job in SSC commission can prefer this post.