RRC Chennai Recruitment 2013 Details are given here, Interested Candidates can check below before applying for RRC Chennai Recruitment 2013.
RRC Chennai Recruitment 2013: – Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Chennai has issued a recruitment notification for the 5450 posts in Group-D. Eligible and interested applicants in the post on Group-D they can apply application form through the online mode on or before 21-10- 2013 and those candidates living in far areas who are applying manually can apply on or before 05-11-2013. For more details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, how to apply, application fee, important date etc. are given below.
RRC Chennai Recruitment 2013 : -
Total No of Posts: 5450
Name of the Posts: Group – D
RRC Chennai Recruitment 2013 Educational Qualification:
Interested applicants in the post of Group D, they should have passed minimum 10th class or ITI or equivalent and can possess higher Educational Qualification at the time of applying.
- Unreserved category: – interested applicants in the post, they must have age minimum 18 yrs and maximum age will be 33 yrs.
- OBC:- candidate must have minimum age is 18 yrs and maximum age will be 36 yrs.
- SC/ST :- candidate must have minimum age is 18 yrs and maximum age will be 38 yrs
Age relaxations are applicable refer to the notification.
- Starting Date for Commencement of Online Applications: 21-09-2013
- Last Date for Commencement of Online Applications: 21-10-2013.
- Last Date for the candidates living in far areas sending manual Applications: 05-11-2013.
RRC Chennai Recruitment 2013 Application: -
RRC Chennai Recruitment 2013 Application Procedure:
Eligible and interested applicants in the posts, they may apply application form through the online or offline mode. Online mode candidate can visit the RRC Chennai official website which is www.rrcchennai.org.in. And offline through the candidate can send an application form in the prescribed format will all necessary documents and certificates to this address:
Assistant Personnel Officer/ Recruitment,
RRC, Southern Railway, No. 5, 3rd floor,
Dr. P.V. Cherian Crescent Road, Egmore,
Chennai – 600008.
RRC Chennai Recruitment 2013 Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination followed by Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Examination.
RRC Chennai Recruitment 2013 Result:
Participate candidate can check your result on the RRC Chennai official website which is www.rrcchennai.org.in.