KVS Recruitment 2013, KVS Recruitment Syllabus & Application form:-
KVS Recruitment 2013: – The Candidate applies for the post of Teaching: - The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has released the notification in the official website www.kvsangathan.nic.in for the recruitment of teaching posts to fill the vacancy of 4043 posts. Details of KVS Recruitment are on the official website of KVS. Interested and Eligible Candidates, Who want to fill in his post, they may easily apply online before 28 Aug 2013 from the Official Website. Other details are mentioned below: -
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Vacancy Details: -
Total no. of the post: -4043
Name of the Post: -There are 2 subjects for these posts.
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
Name of Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) : -
Name of Posts
- P & HE : - 181 posts
- AE : -115 posts
- WE : – 124 posts
- Librarian : -112 posts
- Primary Teacher : -1979 posts
- PRT (Music) :- 100 Posts
Eligibility Criteria: -
Age Limit: – Relaxation of age will be applicable as per rules & regulations. The Candidate Age limit must be as following according to the posts: -
- For Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): – The Candidate Maximum Age should be 40 yrs.
- For Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), P & HE, AE, WE, Librarian : – The Candidate Maximum Age should be 35 yrs.
- For Primary Teacher, PRT (Music):- The Candidate Maximum Age should be 30 yrs.
Educational Qualification: – Those Candidates who want to fill this form, they should Qualified graduate or Bachelor Degree, Diploma, Senior Secondary School, and passed in Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Certificate from any particular Recognized University. Candidates are advised to check online Advt of KVS Recruitment.
Important Dates: -
- Starting Dates of Online Application: – 29 July 2013
- Closing date of Online Application: -18 September 2013
- Ending date to receipt Application Form : – 3rd 2013.
Application Fee: – If Candidates are Eligible and want to fill the form, the Candidate Application fee for all of the Candidates is Rs.750/-. For SC/ST and Unreserved Category Candidates, Application Fee is free.
How To Apply: -
- Firstly , Log on to the Official Website www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- Fill all the details which are important and mandatory fields.
- After that, proceed to the Payment of the fee and submit the form.
- Take Printout of the Application form.
- And then Carry All of the Documents Like a passport size photograph in an Envelope mentioned with the name of respective post and then sent it to Post Box No. 3076, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003 . Apply Online for KVS Recruitment.
Selection Process: – The all of Candidates who appeared for this Exam, they will be selected based o their Written Exam and Performance.
Result: – After Successful Completion of Exams, the Result of KVS Recruitment 2013 will Be declared very soon the Official Website www.kvsangathan.nic.in