East Central Railway Recruitment 2013 details are Here, Interested Candidates can apply For East Central Railway Recruitment at www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2013: – Railway Recruitment Cell, East Central Railway (ECR) Hajipur invited application for recruitment notification of 132 Various Posts 2013. Eligible and interested applicants in the posts of East Central Railway (ECR) , they can apply offline application form on or before 30th September 2013. East Central Railway recruitment 2013 for more details such as age limit, education qualification, application process, application fee, selection process etc. are given below.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2013:-
Total number of posts: 132 posts
Name of the posts:-
Trains Clerk: 14 Posts
Goods Guard: 103 Posts
Traffic Apprentice: 15 Posts
- Trains Clerk : – Interested applicants should have passed in the Matriculation or or equivalent.
- Goods Guard:- Interested applicants should have completed Graduation any disciple university.
- Traffic Apprentice:- Interested applicants should have completed Graduation & Diploma in Rail Transport management any disciple university.
- For General category maximum age is 40 years.
- For OBC category maximum age is 43 years.
- For SC/ST/PH category maximum age is 45 years.
Important Dates: –
Application form to receive last date: 30/09/2013.
East Central Railway Recruitment Application:-
Application Procedure: – Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline application form download East Central Railway Application from East Central Railway official website which is www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates attach all mandatory document and certificate and paste photo or signature end on this address:-
The Senior Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Recruitment Cell,
CPO Office, East Central Railway, Hajipur (Vaishali) – 844101, Bihar.
Application fee:- Eligible and interested applicants they no need to pay application fee.
Selection process: - Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in writing test and Interview.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2013 Result: – Those applicants participate in East Central Railway Recruitment 2013 they can check your result on the East Central Railway official website. The East Central Railway official website is www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in.