UPSC Conduct the CDS exam in every year in month of February. Eligible candidate may apply for CDS application Form 2014. You also check the notification detail of CDS exam 2014.
CDS Application Form 2014: Combined Defense Service also known as CDS exam may conduct by UPSC (union public service commission). Those candidates who are like defense service and want to make career in defense a big opportunity to take participate in CDS exam and make your future bright in defense services. The CDS I exam held in month of February and CDS II exam are held in month of November in every year. Candidates are wanted to apply for CDS 2014 Application Form also checks other details like application notification, age limit for details see here.
UPSC CDS Application Form:-
- Indian Air Force Academy
- India Naval Academy
- Indian Military Academy
- Officers Training Academy
CDS Application Form 2014
- Candidate who are unmarried born between dates of 02-August-1990 to 01- August-1995 for the Indian Military academy Indian Naval Academy
- For Air Force Academy Unmarried male candidate born between dates of 02-August-1991 to 01-August-1995.
- Married and unmarried male candidate born between dates of 02-August-1989 to 01-August- 1995 for officers training academy.
- Unmarried women less widows should be born between dates of 02-August-1989 to 01-August-1995 for officers training academy.
- RS 200-/ for General and OBC candidate.
- No fee for all other candidate
- Candidate deposit the application fee any branch of State Bank Of India
UPSC CDS Application Process:
- Eligible and interested candidate may apply online via login UPSC Official website at www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the link of UPSC ONLINE APPLICATION after select PART I registration for fill personal details.
- After complete PART I registration, Click on PART II Link and submit form.
CDS 1 Part 1 registration:- Click Here
CDS 1 Part 2 Registration:- Click Here for Apply Online
- Date Of Notification: 02/11/2013
- Last Date for receipt Application Format: 02/12/2013
- Date Of Written Exam: 09/02/2014 (SUNDAY)
Selection Procedure: Candidate should be select on basis of written exam score card.